Corbin Advisors to Host Thought Leadership Session: Investor Days – Expertise, Strategy and Tactics to Maximize ROI
For the 11th consecutive year, we are excited to sponsor the NIRI Annual Conference, being held in Las Vegas this year. We will be participating in the IR Services Showcase, as well as hosting an informative thought leadership session on Investor Days on Tuesday, June 12.
Having executed over 50 successful investor days across market-caps and sectors, our research-based interactive discussion will include findings from our latest buy-side survey on the topic, best and worst practices and actionable recommendations, as well as provide ample time for Q&A. To contribute additional learnings and perspective, our panel will include three seasoned IR professionals, all of whom have conducted investor days, including one that recently hosted their first-ever event.
- Connie Weaver, IRO | Avon Products (NYSE:AVP)
- Bill Pitts, Director of IR | Barnes Group (NYSE:B)
- Clay Bilby, Director of IR | Keysight Technologies (NYSE:KEYS)
- Thang To, Vice President and Director of IR | Corbin Advisors
Session Topics Comprise:
- Optimal process and event planning; objectives, strategy and tactics
- Best practices regarding event agenda and format, content development, as well as presenter delivery
- Benchmarking and achieving desired outcomes