- Addition of Mark Thompson, Darren Daugherty and John Morawiec further enhances the firm’s strategic investor relations advisory capabilities
- New team members bring deep capital markets, marketing and investor relations experience across diverse sectors
HARTFORD, Conn. – September 29, 2017 — Corbin Advisors, a leading investor research and IR advisory firm, announced today the addition of three senior team members as the firm continues to experience significant growth based on its differentiated value proposition.
New Senior Advisors:
- Mark Thompson, Vice President — Mark brings extensive capital markets experience, deep institutional investor knowledge and expertise in investor relations best practices and strategy. For over 20 years, he has advised public companies across all sectors, geographies and market-caps, with a concentration in Canada.
- Darren Daugherty, Vice President and Director of IR — Darren brings over 15 years of investor relations experience across a wide range of sectors, including Energy, Telecom and Insurance, as well as MLPs and multi-industry holding companies. Darren’s expertise includes leading investor communications during transactions, including acquisitions, spin offs, debt and equity issuances, and other special situations, which complement his deep understanding of capital allocation and value creation strategies.
- John Morawiec, Marketing Director — John joins Corbin with over 15 years of creative and marketing experience. He brings an accomplished track record of creating marketing and branding campaigns, expert design vision and presentation, and directing high-impact marketing efforts that generate results.
“Corbin Advisors continues to differentiate itself through research-based insights, value-added consulting and unparalleled client experiences enabled by our passionate and experienced team. This continues to drive strong demand and I am excited to welcome our newest members to our growing firm," said Founder and CEO Rebecca Corbin.
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) advisory firm with a track record as a strategic advisor and catalyst for positive, thoughtful change. Our comprehensive services include perception studies, investor targeting and marketing, investor presentations, investor days, specialized research, and retainer and event-driven consulting. Inside The Buy-side®, our industry-leading research publication, is covered by news affiliates globally and regularly featured on CNBC.
John Morawiec, 860-321-7309