As Vice President, Advisory, you will collaborate on a team that leverages proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a proven model to advise global public and pre-IPO companies on strategic communications and capital markets with a singular goal to help them realize value. You will drive overall client strategy, lead the framing and execution of client deliverables that support the investor relations (IR) function and provide insight-driven perspective to C-suite executives and IR leaders on the full range of communication and capital market issues.
Additional responsibilities include providing pertinent strategic recommendations, research, and client intel and information to the Client Lead Advisor / Team Lead / Supervisor to effectively provide relevant guidance to the client, as well as training junior colleagues.
- Serve in a leadership position to both direct and indirect teams that support multiple client relationships on an ad hoc and annual retainer basis
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Wall Street and key business and investment drivers, with the ability to deliver actionable insights and client-tailored advice and feedback
- Serve as a trusted advisor by driving client direction in all areas of strategic communications for capital markets, with consideration of broader business strategy and best practices
- Develop and execute strategic and effective investor communication approaches that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business, sector and/or market conditions
- Support client’s investor relations efforts, including developing strategy, monitoring client and peer news flow, drafting, and reviewing financial communications materials, targeting and marketing investors and supporting any and all client-generated requests and questions
- Develop and present recommendations based on financial analysis and modelling, research, strategic and creative thinking; provide a credible research- and experience-based point of view and perspective
- Lead client Investor Day engagement strategy, project plan and scope, and alignment of talent resources
- Wall Street buy side equity analyst, sell side research analyst, investment banking and/or investor relations experience; consulting, client services, agency and/or corporate experience relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Ability to effectively architect and articulate investment theses, as well as convey strategic and financial messages in Street-facing communication materials
- Strong financial acumen, including deep knowledge of capital markets, accounting and finance, financial modeling, financial disclosure, quarterly releases, shareholder activism and the regulatory landscape
- Significant client relationship building, influencing, and management experience
- Excellent organizational, as well as written and verbal communication skills; high comfort level with presenting to executive leadership and boards of directors
- Proven track record in planning, leading, and executing sophisticated programs and projects in high growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree: CFA and/or MBA preferred
Come join our dynamic and innovative team!
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Corbin Advisors has won the Bronze Stevie® Awards as Employer of the Year in the Financial Services industry. The award recognizes Corbin among the world’s best employers and teams that drive great places to work. At Corbin, we place a high value on culture, employee engagement and a great employee experience. It’s a fast-paced environment where we make the time to appreciate one another and to celebrate our successes.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin Advisors, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization.