Celebrating our 15th anniversary in 2022, Corbin Advisors has more than tripled our talent base of client advisors, associates, and staff over the past three years due to client demand and clear growth trajectory. As a leading research and advisory firm serving pre-IPO and public company boards and executives, our focus is on developing our people and helping our clients realize value. We are values-based with a commitment to creating a supportive environment and having fun while working hard. For two years in a row, we have won the Bronze Stevie® Awards for Best Employer and Team that Drive Great Places to Work in the Financial Services sector globally. We have a highly engaged culture and care deeply about the happiness and success of our employees and clients.
As Senior Analyst, FP&A, you will report to the CFO and be responsible for developing accurate forecasts, reporting on business metrics, and driving operational and strategic decisions through modeling, analysis, and project leadership.
- Direct company-wide weekly and monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process, prepare the annual and 3-year financial plans including income and cash flow statements, and balance sheet
- Manage the annual plan and quarterly forecast processes
- Build, maintain, and improve financial and operational reporting to measure and track results against expectations
- Collaborate with the accounting and operations teams to prepare variance to budget, last year, latest forecast, and other deep-dive analyses
- Direct the execution of various strategic and business analyses and drive cross-functional initiatives involving employees from across the organization
- Assist in preparation of presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin
- Oversee special projects as needed
Prerequisites and Ideal Qualities
- 5-8 years of relevant accounting and/or finance experience with knowledge of critical concepts, policies, and operational processes
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Mastery of Excel, including pivot tables required and working knowledge of NetSuite’s budgeting capabilities recommended
- Strong financial acumen and data analysis skills (advanced analytics project experience a plus)
- Sound judgement, bias toward action, and positive, solution-versus-problem mindset
- High energy and out-performer orientation with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, adapt, and contribute in a dynamic, high-performing culture
- Superior time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Predilection toward relationship, community, and organization building; “company before self” mentality
Come join our dynamic and innovative team!
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Corbin Advisors has won the Bronze Stevie® Awards as Employer of the Year in the Financial Services industry. The award recognizes Corbin among the world’s best employers and teams that drive great places to work. At Corbin, we place a high value on culture, employee engagement and a great employee experience. It’s a fast-paced environment where we make the time to appreciate one another and to celebrate our successes.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin Advisors, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization.