In the newly created Head of Marketing & Communications position, you will be a key member of the senior leadership team reporting into the CEO, you will drive sustained revenue growth through new customer acquisition, retention marketing, and brand awareness. It is an end-to-end marketing role with responsibilities including marketing strategy, brand, public relations, customer service, client engagement, and sales collateral driving our overall go-to-market success. This is a pivotal role directly influencing the success of the company and will be responsible for all company marketing strategy and execution.
- Drive brand awareness and impact, working closely with the leadership team, particularly the CEO, to deliver sustainable, profitable revenue growth
- Manage, grow, and develop a talented internal team of marketing and creative professionals; develop best-in-class creative assets that support each line of business and elevate overall brand value
- Understand how our clients experience and perceive our value and grow client lifetime impact
- Increase awareness of our services and solutions by enhancing their distinctiveness to support enhanced cross-selling
- Support the successful launch of new services, solutions, and thought leadership
- Develop and execute a series of marketing campaigns to drive lead generation, including through email, Webinars, and other channels
- Support a Podcast strategy that aligns to and supports our overall brand positioning
- Strategize new content marketing efforts to engage with and grow followers in our targeted digital and social suite
- Write and distribute press releases about company news, new product releases, and other communications
- Create engaging written and visually dynamic content such as graphics, articles, web and social visuals and presentations that inform
- Maintain a consistent brand image and voice throughout all marketing collateral and communications, both internal and external
- Oversee the successful execution of all tradeshow, marketing, and company-sponsored events
- Conduct market research to understand the short- and long-term trends in the industry in order to identify growth opportunities for the businesses from new products, sectors, and markets
Ideal Characteristics and Prerequisites
- 10+ years in leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
- BA/BS degree in business administration or related field, MBA preferred
- Proven experience in a marketing leadership role in a high growth company
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all aspects of marketing
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over traditional and digital channelsAbove average creative and analytical capabilities
- Exceptional verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Passion for and interest in the business sector, equity markets, global economy, and current events
Leadership and Interpersonal Competencies
We have a results-driven and success-based culture. As a senior vice president at Corbin, we will be looking for you to:
- Get Things Done & Drive Results– Adopts a “must do” approach to achieving goals. Willing to “roll up sleeves” to get things done. Is determined, persistent, hard-working, and successful in seeing things through. Understands long hours (50+ hour work weeks) are often a part of our scenario. Brings high energy and passion to the work. Impatient with the status quo.
- Turn Strategy into Action – A thought leader in defining an optimal vision for the future, determines desired outcomes and creates buy-in from team. Brings both big-picture thinking and ability to translate and convert to tactical, operational practices. Toggles seamlessly between strategic thinking and operational application.
- Embrace Flexibility & Resiliency – Adjusts style or methods and “shifts gears” as appropriate to meet the needs of the situation and to achieve goals. Demonstrates confidence and leadership in times of ambiguity. Recovers quickly from setbacks. Shows resourcefulness to accomplish goals.
- Excel at Analysis, Problem Solving & Decision Making – Brings proven experience, thoughtfully analyzes a situation or dilemma from a variety of perspectives, creatively solves problems; tirelessly striving for solutions. Energetically works through obstacles and barriers. Uses sound judgment and experience in arriving at prompt decisions that lead to positive outcomes.
- Influence Across a Matrix – Creates rapport, builds trust, listens, understands multiple perspectives. Displays strong emotional intelligence. Works to create a win-win environment to bring stakeholders on board and gain commitment to direction and goals.
- Hone Presentation & Communication Skills – Designs and delivers formal and informal presentations to match the level and interests of a variety of audiences, demonstrates mastery of the topic, structures data in a way that tells a compelling story, commands attention, and manages group process. Can change approach and tactics midstream. Impeccable written communication skills.
- Collaborate & Coach – Sees the importance of keeping colleagues and other stakeholders informed, shapes messages with the receivers’ needs in mind, seeks to satisfy both his/her own needs and the needs of others, shows curiosity and a desire to understand other perspectives and concerns, reads the room. Possesses a learning mindset and is sought after and eager to continuously coach, mentor, and grow more junior colleagues.
- Be a Change Champion – Identifies the need for change and drives resulting initiatives while motivating action and buy-in among key stakeholders. Pays attention to the “soft” aspects of guiding change, including colleague readiness, and coaches on handling personal impact.
- Demonstrate Intellectual Horsepower – Maze bright; able to navigate with aplomb an ambiguous and opaque environment. Mentally agile in dealing with new concepts and complexity. Strong critical thinker who can recognize assumptions, evaluate arguments, and draw appropriate conclusions.
- Hold to the Highest Degree Ethics & Integrity – Operates from an unquestionable set of high ethical standards. Focused on doing the right thing in any setting. Gains trust by operating in an open, honest, and transparent manner.
Come join our dynamic and innovative team!
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Corbin Advisors has won the Bronze Stevie® Awards as Employer of the Year in the Financial Services industry. The award recognizes Corbin among the world’s best employers and teams that drive great places to work. At Corbin, we place a high value on culture, employee engagement and a great employee experience. It’s a fast-paced environment where we make the time to appreciate one another and to celebrate our successes.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin Advisors, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization.