Celebrating our 15th anniversary in 2022, Corbin Advisors has more than tripled our talent base of client advisors, associates, and staff over the past three years due to client demand and clear growth trajectory. As a leading research and advisory firm serving pre-IPO and public company boards and executives, our focus is on developing our people and helping our clients realize value. We are values-based with a commitment to creating a supportive environment and having fun while working hard. For two years in a row, we have won the Bronze Stevie Award for best employer and team that drive great places to work in the financial services sector globally. We have a highly engaged culture and care deeply about the happiness and success of our employees and clients.
As Director, Human Resources & Talent Management, you will be responsible for advancing our human resources objectives in support of our fast-paced and rapidly growing company. You will serve as a partner to and collaborate with our business leaders and their teams, serving as an advisor on topics including talent acquisition, organizational learning and development, performance management, compensation, benefits and employee relations and engagement.
- Build and maintain trust and effective working relationships with leadership and employees to provide thoughtful consulting and guidance on employee-related and organizational matters
- Serve as an employee advocate, mentor, and coach
- Partner with leadership to develop, plan, lead, coordinate, and deploy short- and long-term value-added HR initiatives and programs that support business objectives and foster a happy, inspired, and motivated talent force
- Implement policies, processes, training, and outreach to support HR compliance and talent force needs
- Employ a continuous improvement mindset and seek new, innovative ways to automate and streamline HR processes
- Analyze data to identify trends and opportunities and provide input into the metrics used to track the effectiveness of initiatives
- Address HR-related inquiries from employees across all levels with maturity
- Maintain and protect confidential data and information with utmost sensitivity, judgement, and care
- Support adoption of ADP WorkforceNow, fully leveraging its capabilities
- Oversee special projects as needed
- Embrace “no politics” mantra
Prerequisites and Ideal Qualities
- 10+ years of relevant HR experience with deep knowledge of concepts and policies; business consulting and/or client advisory experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required and master’s degree preferred
- Sound judgement, bias toward action, and positive, solution-versus-problem mindset
- High energy and outperformer orientation with strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, adapt, and contribute in a dynamic, high-performing culture
- Extreme time management, organization, and attention to detail
- Predilection toward relationship, community, and organization building
- Competitive base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package – Company paid premiums up to 80% (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement plan with a company match
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Corbin Advisors recently won a 2021 Bronze Stevie Award as Employer of the Year in the Financial Services industry. The award recognizes Corbin among the world’s best employers and teams that drive great places to work. At Corbin, we place a high value on culture, employee engagement and a great employee experience. It’s a fast-paced environment where we make the time to appreciate one another and to celebrate our successes.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin Advisors, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization. Come join our dynamic and innovative team!