Analysts are integral to our success and work side-by-side senior leadership on client accounts, research projects and high-profile events. They contribute significantly to our firm’s growth.
- Executing impactful and highly sensitive client requests and deliverables, as well as firm-wide research
- Managing ad hoc requests and prioritizing projects according to business needs
- Performing research and analysis on capital markets, economic news and emerging trends
- Working proficiently in Microsoft Office Suite and 365, as well as technology programs utilized by our firm
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for external and internal meetings
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
- Developing strategic recommendations that reflect both the knowledge of our clients’ business and objectives, as well as creative thinking to continuously drive the business
- Supporting senior leadership and broader teams on ad hoc requests and projects
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to build reporting dashboards and provide insights and recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills and sound judgment in decision-making
- Ability to prioritize requests, establish workflow procedures, multi-task, meet tight deadlines and deliver on assigned objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, high-energy, team-focused, and can-do attitude a must
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm that was founded on the idea that insights-driven advice is a powerful catalyst for unlocking value. Leveraging proprietary research and analytics, a best-practice mindset, executional excellence, and a deep understanding of what influences sentiment, we deploy a proven model to realize value. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Our clients are public companies ranging in size from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all business sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital market matters. Our research is regularly featured in leading publications globally and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to CNBC.
Here at Corbin, we are all about diversity! We encourage and embrace inclusion, equity, and diversity throughout the organization. Come join our dynamic and innovative team!