Corbin Advisors is seeking an intern for summer 2019. Business hours are 7 a.m.–5 p.m. and the applicants must be available for approximately 30–35 hours per week (within those hours). The intern must work on site (located in Farmington, CT). The start and end date is TBD. The salary is $10.10 per hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Transcribing and editing institutional investor and analyst interviews
- Assisting with the firm's quarterly market sentiment research reports, Inside The Buy-side®
- General company analysis, graphing and charting
- Gathering company, industry and topical research
- General administrative duties
- Interest and knowledge of equity markets
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Attention to detail
About Corbin Advisors
We are a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.