Sectors in Focus: Industrials, Chemicals, Basic Materials, Financials
Rapidly Growing Connecticut-based Management Consulting Firm is Looking for You…
If you’re seeking to join a close-knit, high-performing, employee-built culture, contribute at a high level and work in a dynamic, high-energy environment where there is a sense of ownership, achievement and accountability, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are a team of experienced industry professionals who are passionate about being part of a growing organization and providing unparalleled insights and service to our clients – public companies, specifically boards, C-suite executives, and investor relations professionals.
We provide a rich and deep continuous learning experience at every level with the opportunity to work on the most dynamic, challenging, and interesting client engagements, earn greater responsibility and experience unhindered personal and professional growth. We value outperformers, strategic thinkers, the ability to execute and deliver on or ahead of deadlines, going the extra mile, attention to detail and, critical to our culture, a positive attitude.
You will collaborate on a team that advises global public and pre-IPO companies across sectors and market-caps on strategic communications and capital markets with a singular goal to help them realize value. You will drive overall client strategy, lead the framing and execution of client deliverables that support the investor relations (IR) function and provide insight-driven perspective to C-suite executives and IR professionals on the full range of communication and capital market issues.
- Serve in a leadership position on a team that supports multiple client relationships on an ad hoc and annual retainer basis
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Wall Street and key business and investment drivers, with the ability to deliver actionable insights and client-tailored advice
- Serve as a trusted advisor by driving client direction in all areas of strategic communications for capital markets, with consideration of broader business strategy and best practices
- Develop and execute strategic and effective investor communication approaches that create competitive advantage in the face of changing business, sector and/or market conditions
- Support client’s investor relations efforts, including developing strategy, monitoring client and peer news flow, drafting and reviewing financial communications materials, targeting and marketing investors and supporting any and all client-generated requests and questions
- Develop and present recommendations based on financial analysis and modelling, research, strategic and creative thinking; provide a credible research- and experience-based point of view and perspective
- Wall Street buy side equity analyst, sell side research analyst, investment banking and/or investor relations experience strongly preferred; agency and/or corporate experience relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Ability to effectively architect and articulate investment theses, as well as convey strategic and financial messages in Street-facing communication materials
- Strong financial acumen, including deep knowledge of capital markets, accounting and finance, financial modeling, financial disclosure, quarterly releases, shareholder activism and the regulatory landscape
- Significant client relationship building and management experience
- Excellent organizational, as well as written and verbal communication skills; high comfort level with presenting to executive leadership and boards of directors
- Proven track record in planning, leading and executing sophisticated programs and projects in high growth environments
- Bachelor’s degree: CFA and/or MBA preferred
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst – an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Please send resumes to email@example.com