We are a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
Over our 11-year history, we have continued to grow and capture market share. Our purpose is “to add value in everything we do” and our culture, defined by a commitment to excellence, client-centric approach, operational focus, strong work ethic, integrity, thoughtfulness, passion and team collaboration, serves to differentiate us.
If you are looking to contribute at a high level, be challenged and grow professionally and work in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of ownership and deep fulfillment, we are interested in speaking with you. We value a positive, “can do” attitude, consistent outperformance, working with a sense of urgency but with attention to detail and being organized.
- Assist with non-deal roadshows, investor days and other investor engagements
- Support senior team on executing client and non-client project work
- Review/create content for quarterly earnings, M&A and other corporate announcements, specifically press releases, executive prepared remarks and PowerPoint presentations
- Research capital markets topics and assist with generating insights and compiling thought leadership papers
- Monitor financial markets and develop in-depth knowledge of public companies and sectors
- Advise clients on matters pertaining to investor relations and broader capital markets
- Learn our proprietary methodologies and master our internal processes and standard operating procedures
- Represent Corbin Advisors at industry events and attend client meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Business, Finance or Economics); MBA a plus
- Minimum of 3 years of corporate work experience, preferably in finance, investor relations or marketing/communications
- Excellent proficiency in PowerPoint
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and verbal skills
- Strong writing ability with a focus on business writing
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.