Corbin Advisors Marketing Communications role: Drives development and delivery of integrated marketing & communications plans across an omni-channel ecosystem for Corbin Advisor’s highest priority initiatives. This position will execute on the overall strategic direction, guidance and definition of the communication solutions delivered externally that maximize Corbin Advisors’ products and position in the market and to fuel growth opportunity. This will also include significant design work for high priority client work for Fortune 1000 clients.
- Provides primary direction and leadership in Marketing & Communications across divisions, including Advisory and Perception
- Provides secondary support for the advisory business for the development of client documents for highly impactful public use
- Guides execution on strategic marketing communications to strengthen brand trust and drive measurable impact for the business
- Execute and deliver an integrated marketing & communications plans across omni-channel ecosystem for Corbin Advisors initiatives, including brand campaigns, thought leadership and market research
- Leads cross-functional team, including internal and external agencies, COEs, Legal/Compliance, SME partners, division business partners (USBM, Health Services, International), digital
- Maximize ROI for Corbin Advisors’ firm/brand investments (advertising, sponsorship, PR, etc.) by pulling through the messaging & assets across the multi-channel ecosystem for B2B2B, B2B and B2B2C audiences
- Deploy deep understanding on the impact of different types of programs, strategies, messaging and content throughout the client journey to help accelerate the buying decision and support the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition to advocacy
- Develop an integrated approach to campaign measurement, define metrics and deliver reporting in partnership with sales teams
- Apply an outside-in approach to the creation and integration of communication materials that will contribute to success
- Assess audience factors, including competitive landscape, client/customer research and insights and unmet needs to develop innovative communication plans and client documents
- Execute using the vision and infrastructure to maximize the effectiveness of the team
- Develop strategy that delivers an efficient, results driven communication approach
- Execute programs and initiatives in support of firm objectives for advisory clients
- Evolve strategic value by assessing operational effectiveness, establishing stakeholder impact assessment process and establishing standard operating procedures when needed
- 2-6+ years’ experience in client service or with an agency
- Bachelor’s Degree or in related field preferred
- Experienced communication professional, agency experience preferred
- Strategic thinker with ability to identify strategic needs, with little or no direction, resource key projects and translate strategies into actions
- Organizational agility with an ability to work effectively in dynamic, rapidly changing, team-based environment
- Influencer and team player with proven ability to foster and manage working relationships within a matrix environment; ability to successfully value others’ perspectives and gain support and buy-in from all levels of the company
- Critical & strategic thinker; can work with a "blank sheet" of paper
- Measurement and results focused, analytical skills and experience with integrated campaign measurement
- Experience with industry-leading software preferred (e.g., InDesign)
- Detailed oriented with excellent ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously with strong organizational and prioritization skills, addressing critical daily issues as well as keeping focus on strategic priorities
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups of peers and business partners
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Goal-oriented and personally accountable; resourceful and self-directed
- Driven, compassionate and curious; an excellent communicator with a positive attitude and stellar listening, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
- Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If interested in the position, please email your résumé directly to Bronwyn Swanson at email@example.com.
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
Over our 11-year history, we have continued to grow and capture market share. Our purpose is “to add value in everything we do” and our culture, defined by a commitment to excellence, client-centric approach, operational focus, strong work ethic, integrity, thoughtfulness, passion and team collaboration, serves to differentiate us.
If you are looking to contribute at a high level, be challenged and grow professionally and work in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of ownership and deep fulfillment, we are interested in speaking with you. We value a positive, “can do” attitude, consistent outperformance, working with a sense of urgency but with attention to detail and being organized.