Who You Are
If you are looking to contribute at a high level, be challenged and grow professionally and work in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of ownership and deep fulfillment, we are interested in speaking with you. We value consistent outperformance, strong project management skills, ability to execute at a high level and under intense pressure, working with a sense of urgency, organized and strategic thinking and positive, “can do” attitude.
- Participates in building analytics capability, best practices and collaboration among departments; work to develop new reporting and/or explore new reporting tools that optimize the company’s ability to provide internal and external clients with learnings, insights and recommendations quickly and accurately
- Develops strategic recommendations that reflect both the knowledge of clients’ business and objectives, as well as creative thinking to continuously drive the busines
- Presents insights and recommendations to internal clients as well as prepares for and attends client meetings, as needed
- Develops PowerPoint presentations for client meetings and public speaking events
- Assists with Corbin Advisors’ Inside The Buy-side® quarterly investor survey, which is regularly featured on CNBC
- Manages evaluation, analysis and implementation of research and statistical techniques to develop marketing insights and improve direct marketing plans and campaigns across all channels
- Collaborates with planning team in measuring the success of media campaigns, comparing performance to the firm objectives and constantly seeking ways to improve the accuracy or timeliness
- Develops benchmarking and tracking success metrics to show return on investment as well as to provide a feedback loop for agency and client teams
- Manages ad-hoc requests and prioritizes projects according to business needs, including developing business requirements for reports based on client requests and specifications
- Performs research and analysis of capital markets and economic news, issues and trends; research and disseminate industry information and trends on media, markets and related metrics
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Strong visual capabilities for data analysis and presentation in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build out reporting dashboards and provide insights and recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to exercise sound judgment in decision-making
- Ability to prioritize requests, establish workflow procedures, multi-task, meet tight deadlines and deliver on assigned objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint), expert Excel skills
- Friendly, high-energy, team-focused and can-do attitude a must!
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
- Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
If interested in the position, please email your résumé directly to Bronwyn Swanson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst – an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.