Investor Relations Analyst
We are a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
If you are looking to contribute at a high level, be challenged and grow professionally and work in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of ownership and deep fulfillment, we are interested in speaking with you. We value consistent outperformance, ability to execute at a high level and under pressure, working with a sense of urgency, organized and strategic thinking and positive, “can do” attitude.
The Investor Relations analyst position is multi-faceted and entails research and consulting components.
- Support senior staff in client management of corporate communication materials (i.e. investor days, investor/earnings presentations, Q&A sheets, website reviews and other various messaging documents)
- Conduct simple and complex data analysis and charting
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for client meetings, engagements and public speaking engagements
- Monitor financial markets and develop in-depth knowledge of public companies and sectors
- Learn our proprietary methodologies and master our internal processes and standard operating procedures
- Manage ad-hoc requests and prioritizes projects according to business needs, including developing business requirements for reports based on client requests and specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Business, Finance, Marketing or Economics)
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Excellent proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Suite’s Design Platforms (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and verbal skills
- Above-average writing ability and knowledge of grammar with a focus on formal and business writing
- Friendly, high-energy, team-focused and can-do attitude a must
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst – an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.