Position: Head of ESG Advisory Practice
Rapidly Growing Connecticut-based Management Consulting Firm is Looking for You…
If you’re seeking to join a close-knit, high-performing, employee-built culture, contribute at a high level and work in a dynamic, high-energy environment where there is a sense of ownership, achievement and accountability, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are a team of experienced industry professionals who are passionate about being part of a growing organization and providing unparalleled insights and service to our clients – public companies, specifically boards, C-suite executives, and investor relations professionals.
We provide a rich and deep continuous learning experience at every level with the opportunity to work on the most dynamic, challenging, and interesting client engagements, earn greater responsibility and experience unhindered personal and professional growth. We value outperformers, strategic thinkers, the ability to execute and deliver on or ahead of deadlines, going the extra mile, attention to detail and, critical to our culture, a positive attitude.
As we continue to scale, the establishment of the ESG Advisory Practice is a critical growth enabler. This executive leader will work directly with the CEO to set the vision, develop the strategy, and execute toward positioning Corbin as a leader in ESG advisory. They will serve on the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) responsible for contributing to overall organizational oversight and decision-making. We are seeking an experienced sustainability leader with entrepreneurial qualities passionate about working for a growth firm and building a platform.
- Define, execute and lead the overall strategy and build-out of Corbin’s ESG Advisory Practice
- Serve as resident expert and advise clients on Sustainability / ESG strategy, communication and best practices
- Innovate and commercialize a suite of industry-leading research and advisory solutions; drive marketing and business development
- Continually assess target market and work with leadership to ensure Corbin is offering relevant, impactful solutions
- Build, oversee and lead a high-performing team
- Work directly with internal teams to further enhance Corbin’s ESG capabilities, including market research and thought leadership on the rapidly evolving ESG landscape
- Extend brand awareness by representing Corbin at key industry conferences as well as through public speaking engagements and published thought leadership
- Develop key external partnerships to remain current and connected on emerging trends and best practices
- Achieve annual and multi-year strategic, operational and financial goals
- Subject matter expertise, including on emerging trends, best practices, reporting frameworks / standard setter methodologies and investment trends
- Passion for the subject matter coupled with strong critical-thinking and decision-making skills
- Insight-driven, quantitative mindset and service leadership approach
- Deep strategy development, execution and team-building capabilities
- Tangible understanding of how ESG factors impact the investment process
- Knowledge and effective leverage of the full range of channels to drive marketplace positioning for proprietary content
- Proven track record in planning, leading and executing sophisticated programs and projects in high growth environments
- Excellent organizational, as well as written and verbal communication skills; high comfort level with presenting to executive leadership and boards of directors
- A desire to succeed in delivering exceptional results
- 10+ years of experience in ESG / sustainability / CSR required; experience in corporate sustainability / ESG leadership role preferred
- BA required; MBA in finance, economics, marketing or a related field preferred
- Base salary and annual performance bonus with additional incentive opportunities
- Robust healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development as we continue to scale
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst – an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org