Client Advisory Vice President
If you are looking to contribute at a high level, be challenged and grow professionally and work in a dynamic environment where there is a sense of ownership and deep fulfillment, we are interested in speaking with you. We value consistent outperformance, strong project management skills, ability to execute at a high level and under intense pressure, working with a sense of urgency, organized and strategic thinking and positive, “can do” attitude.
The Vice President position is multi-faceted and entails research and consulting components. This role is an integral part of our effort to grow our core advisory services.
- Manages multiple client relationships
- Serves as a trusted business advisor by influencing client direction in all areas of strategic communications for Capital Markets, with consideration of broader Business Strategy
- Demonstrates an understanding of key business drivers for current and potential clients and tailors business strategies/communication solutions accordingly
- Drafts and reviews content for M&A, quarterly earnings and other corporate announcements, specifically press releases, presentations and executive prepared remarks
- Assists with investor targeting, non-deal roadshows, investor days and other investor engagements
- Provides direction for all client investor relations engagement for communications
- Fosters an environment in which commitment to quality and client satisfaction is a top priority; leads to effectively respond to emerging client trends
- Works effectively with Corbin senior management to help identify client needs and works with other Corbin divisions to address them in an integrated team effort
- Wall Street buy-side equity analyst, sell-side research analyst or investment banking experience is preferred, agency and corporate relevant
- Exceptional and demonstrated understanding of how strategy and business execution impact financial performance and value creation
- Strong ability to convey strategic and financial messages in communication materials
- Ability to take complexity and translate effectively; a creative and strategic thinker in the area of reputation management, sees around corners, approaches communications from new angles
- Superior client relationship building and management skills
- Acumen into the capital markets, accounting and finance, financial modeling
- Experience with reporting, financial disclosures, quarterly releases, shareholder activism and the regulatory landscape
- Executive presence (e.g., gravitas, confidence, ability to present to C-Suite leadership team)
- Effective relationship building skills
- Strong management and organizational skills with the ability to develop and execute multiplatform strategies for clients while working with the client and Corbin Team
- Bachelor’s degree: CFA and/or MBA preferred
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
Over our 12-year history, we have continued to grow and capture market share. Our purpose is “to add value in everything we do” and our culture, defined by a commitment to excellence, client-centric approach, operational focus, strong work ethic, integrity, thoughtfulness, passion and team collaboration, serves to differentiate us.
Please contact Bronwyn Swanson at email@example.com