Corbin Advisors is seeking an intern for summer 2020. Business hours are 7 a.m.–5 p.m. and the applicant must be available for approximately 30–35 hours per week (within those hours). The intern must work on site (located in Farmington, CT). The start and end date is generally late May to early August. The salary is $11.00 per hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the firm's quarterly market sentiment research reports, Inside The Buy-side®
- Conduct simple and complex data analysis and charting
- Support senior staff in company, industry and topical research
- Monitor financial markets
- Perform general administrative duties
- Interest and knowledge of equity markets
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Attention to detail
About Corbin Advisors
Corbin Advisors is a specialized investor relations (IR) research and advisory firm. Our clients are public companies ranging from $250M to $360B in market-cap across all sectors. We conduct cutting-edge research and advise Boards and C-suite Executives on investor relations and broader capital markets matters. Our research is regularly featured on CNBC and our Founder, Rebecca Corbin, is a recurring contributor to Squawk on the Street.
Over our 12-year history, we have continued to grow and capture market share. Our purpose is “to add value in everything we do” and our culture, defined by a commitment to excellence, client-centric approach, operational focus, strong work ethic, integrity, thoughtfulness, passion and team collaboration, serves to differentiate us.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.