Rapidly Growing Connecticut-based Management Consulting Firm is Looking for You…
If you’re seeking to join a close-knit, high-performing, employee-built culture, contribute at a high level and work in a dynamic, high-energy environment where there is a sense of ownership, achievement and accountability, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are a team of experienced industry professionals who are passionate about being part of a growing organization and providing unparalleled insights and service to our clients – public companies, specifically boards, C-suite executives, and investor relations professionals.
We provide a rich and deep continuous learning experience at every level with the opportunity to work on the most dynamic, challenging, and interesting client engagements, earn greater responsibility and experience unhindered personal and professional growth. We value outperformers, strategic thinkers, the ability to execute and deliver on or ahead of deadlines, going the extra mile, attention to detail and, critical to our culture, a positive attitude.
Analysts are integral to our success and work side-by-side senior leadership on client accounts, research projects and high-profile events. They contribute significantly to our firm’s growth. As an analyst, you will embark on a multi-year rotational program focused on broad-based skill building, capital markets knowledge strengthening and leadership development. You will serve on various teams and will ultimately be assigned a role based on your aptitude, areas of interest, as well as the broader needs of our firm. Importantly, when assigning positions, we carefully consider your strengths, motivations and impact, as we believe that creates a powerful combination to enable your outperformance, happiness and loyalty. We strive to position our employees for optimized success.
- Executing impactful and highly sensitive client requests and deliverables, as well as firm-wide research
- Managing ad hoc requests and prioritizing projects according to business needs
- Performing research and analysis on capital markets, economic news and emerging trends
- Working proficiently in Microsoft Office Suite and 365, as well as technology programs utilized by our firm
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for external and internal meetings
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
- Developing strategic recommendations that reflect both the knowledge of our clients’ business and objectives, as well as creative thinking to continuously drive the business
- Supporting senior leadership and broader teams on ad hoc requests and projects
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to build reporting dashboards and provide insights and recommendations
- Strong problem-solving skills and sound judgment in decision-making
- Ability to prioritize requests, establish workflow procedures, multi-task, meet tight deadlines and deliver on assigned objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Friendly, high-energy, team-focused, and can-do attitude a must
- Base salary and annual performance bonus
- Robust healthcare package
- Retirement plan
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development (employee example: graduated from a leading state university and was promoted to lead a critical business platform within 5 years based on performance)
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst – an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s Corbin, it’s actionable.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org