Capital Markets Internship
Corbin Advisors is seeking an intern for summer 2018. Business hours are 7 a.m.–5 p.m. and the applicants must be available for approximately 30–35 hours per week (within those hours). The intern must work on site (located in Farmington, CT). The start and end date is TBD. The salary is $10.10 per hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Transcribing and editing institutional investor and analyst interviews
- Assisting with the firm's quarterly market sentiment research reports, Inside The Buy-side®
- General company analysis, graphing and charting
- Gathering company, industry and topical research
- General administrative duties
- Interest and knowledge of equity markets
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Attention to detail
About Corbin Advisors
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst — an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s not actionable, it’s not Corbin. Corbin is Action.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.