Capital Markets Analyst
Corbin Advisors, a specialized investor relations (IR) advisory firm, is seeking a Capital Markets Analyst. Corbin is a unique place where you can cultivate your expertise, be recognized and rewarded for proactivity and dedication as well as have an opportunity to grow both personally and professionally with a fast paced, industry-leading company. A Corbin career can truly take you as far as you want to go!
Position responsibilities are multi-faceted, entailing both research and client service components. Knowledge of and interest in the capital markets is essential. If you are a proactive, hardworking, positive outperformer, we are interested in hearing from you!
- Contribute to our proactive, hardworking, positive, entrepreneurial team culture and high morale
- Support perception study work on behalf of the firm’s clients, publicly-traded companies, which includes analyzing interview feedback and writing/compiling Executive Reports
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for client meetings and public speaking engagements
- Utilize Excel to develop graphs and charts
- Execute research projects, white papers and Corbin Advisors’ Inside The Buy-side® quarterly investor survey, which is regularly featured on CNBC
- Monitor financial markets and develop in-depth knowledge on various sectors
- Represent Corbin at industry events and attend client meetings
- Positive, winning attitude; professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Business, Finance or Economics)
- Master’s Degree a plus
- Strong proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail, including consistency of formatting conventions
- Outstanding organizational, analytical and verbal skills
- Above-average writing ability with a focus on formal and business writing
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate
- Significant opportunity for long-term career growth and professional development
- Base salary and performance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Retirement plan
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to Bronwyn Swanson at Bronwyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Capital Markets Internship
Corbin Advisors is seeking an intern for summer 2018. Business hours are 7 a.m.–5 p.m. and the applicants must be available for approximately 30–35 hours per week (within those hours). The intern must work on site (located in Farmington, CT). The start and end date is TBD. The salary is $10.10 per hour.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Transcribing and editing institutional investor and analyst interviews
- Assisting with the firm's quarterly market sentiment research reports, Inside The Buy-side®
- General company analysis, graphing and charting
- Gathering company, industry and topical research
- General administrative duties
- Interest and knowledge of equity markets
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis
- Attention to detail
About Corbin Perception
Our passion is creating value for public companies. We are a catalyst — an investor relations (IR) advisory firm that partners with IR and C-suite executives to elevate their brand power by identifying and positioning a compelling story to investors. We bring third-party objectivity as well as a best practice knowledge and collaborate with our clients to execute a sound, effective IR communications and engagement strategy. From research-based insights to actionable strategies that differentiate our clients, Corbin seeks the truth and unlocks thoughtful, positive change. We start by asking the right questions and end with providing actionable counsel that drives results. If it’s not actionable, it’s not Corbin. Corbin is Action.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Corbin Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.